Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Singapore Work Trip in March

Singapore is not a strange land for me. It is my dad's hometown. I used to go there if I am bored like hell. Just for the sake to go OVERSEA!!!! ha3 with free accommodation, being fed 6 times a day, every time when I am there, my relatives will just drop everything and accommodate to my needs. Melampau kan? It's true. My relatives as in my uncles and aunties will plan something for me. It's either they will bring me to some nice place for makan (yes, MAKAN) or just bring me jalan-jalan and show off Singapore's latest sky crapper or anything new! I love going there during Christmas. The drive through Orchard Road is FUN. The ambiance is different. With the lighting and not forgetting the year end sales! It's MAD ok! I still remembered when I was young (when dad was healthy), we used to go there during the Christmas holidays and shop like mad. MAD as in really MAD! Everything is so cheap. We bought so many things! Because it is a good bargain! And every time I am there, I will try all types of transportation-->the train, bus, plane, or drive.
okok..enough about that.
This is about the work trip and stayed in one of the luxurious hotel in Singapore. I considered it luxurious because my room was upgraded! ha3. Damn expensive when you convert it. RM700 per night! Actually a work trip is fun! But on the second thought, it was tiring! Besides I have to listen to the lecture, I too have to work while I was there. At night pula, ada keje nak kena buat. mmm
Surprisingly, I was not the only participant from KL. I made new friend with one of the HR manager at Baker Hughes!
Enjoy the peek-tures.....





Oh during this work trip too, my relatives were taking turns taking me out for dinner! Such hospitality. Siap kena pesan dengan Pak teh tak kasi I jalan sorang2. Adoi! Oh while I was there, I memang tak sempat nak menjejakkan kaki kemana2. Masa sangat suntuk! Just jalan2 keliling hotel je.

p/s: boss, boleh tak ada subsidiary kat Dubai? ha3







No comments: