Case 1
My colleague's wedding next month. today is the last day for RSVP. Well most of us are not going. Reason: It's a Chinese Wedding ceremony-mahal ok! Even my Chinese colleagues are not attending it. Can you imagine the contribution will be based on how much is the package. OMG. She took the RM2k++ per table. So all of us need to contribute around RM200++ for her wedding! Giler lah. And the best part, she is HOPING for the contribution to cover her cost! Cet. Baik aku makan kat cafe house Mandrin Oriental tu, puas hati aku order makanan berharga RM200. Siap leh ajak 2-3 kawan ok! ha3
She kept chasing me for the RSVP. I told her I have until 12pm to decide. ha3.
Decision: NOT GOING!
Case 2
Fought with my other colleague over my assistant! She said the assistant will be doing some of my other colleague's work. I was so pissed off. I argued that the assistant is supposed to assist me, not doing other job besides ACCOUNTING! geram aku dibuat nya. Terpaksa beritahu bos and make things clear.
Case 3
Keje yang banyak tak siap2 lagi. Mana datang kerja2 ni. Tibe2 je penuh in tray, habis meja n lantai covered with papers & files.
Solution: The Accounts Assistant is coming next week.
Case 4
Major renovation for the office which only can be done during the holidays.
Problem: Have to work on the public holidays!
2 comments:
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
hi hapi... tq for visiting
Post a Comment