Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Baby Brother

Mohammad As-Siddiq

Today is the first day of UPSR. How time flies. My baby brother is already 12 years old. He is one of my favorite brother. He is one of the kind. He is special since born. The most 'expensive' baby. My mom had a complication during the pregnancy. His hospitalization bill cost more than Rm10k (SJMC at that time). He is very artistic. Clever but lazy at the same time. You know boys will always be boys.
I still remembered few years back when he was in kindergaten, I brought him to Kid's Fair at PWTC. He wore a Cookie Monster's shirt with 'doreamon' pocket. And I sticked a name tag on his shirt and gave him Rm1.00 syilings togehter with my hp number, in case he got lost. ha3
And at that time, he is into 'writing', practising his A-B-C. He will scribble on the wall, paper or anywhere he liked. And to make things worst, he wrote his name on my bag with a marker pen! I was.. I am not sure whether to be mad, or laugh or cry. ha3
So to c-dik(he created it), all the best.





2 comments:

Arash Libra said...

anak buah aku 2 orang exam UPSR gak..aku doakan mereka pun berjaya.. =)

naimanuar said...

amin