Monday, September 28, 2009

Movie Sept 09



Orang lain sibuk beraya, tapi I tetap mencelah pergi tengok wayang. Kebanyakkan orang masih cuti last week, I pula dah keje. hi2 On Thursday, 24/9/2009, si dia & I pergi watch movie (mana lagi kalo tak MV) setelah sekian lama tak tengok movie.


Memang best! Katherine Heigl ni dah masuk in my fav.artists list, next to Sandra Bullock and all time fav., Drew Barrymore. Oh, Gerard Butler is sooooooooo........................(sorry dear, don't you worry k) ha3
But one thing I don't understand was, the film was rated 18sx, still some of the scripts/scenes kena censored! Tapi since I like to read the subtitle, those scripts yang kena potong tu, I tau. Tapi part scenes kena potong, tak delah pulak. ha3.. I would recommend it to everybody to watch it. Only for those 18 above.
p/s: Oh, I am above 18!








1 comment:

xetxet said...

sempat lagi tu... kelakar la cerita ni.