Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY





Happy 29th Birthday to ME!

Final year enjoying the last remaining digit 2!

Insya allah, akan menamatkan singlehood tahun ni. 

I am blessed....
with everything I had achieved, 
with the love I get from si dia, families & friends, 
with good health, 
with good job 
(eventhough sometimes I feel I wanted to find a new job) 
with the good pay 
(eventhough I feel everytime I feel being underpaid).

Looking forward to what lies ahead. 

Syukur, I get to live up to 29 y.o. 

I pray to be a better muslimah. 
Mendekatkan diri kepada yang Maha Esa. 


Thanks to all, who had wishes me since early morning. 
The thoughts that counts!




5 comments:

Arash Libra said...

epy bday jiks..ha3..sila belanja..hadooo..

naimanuar said...

AL--gigih ko kan. smp hang2 aku nye blog! ha3...every year on my birthday i belanja orang. shouldnt it be the other way round? ha3

Aida Narina said...

Happpppppyyyy birthdayyyy to u! :) Take care dearie!

Feizal said...

aku masih 28...hahhaa..
smoga Allah swt pjangkan umur hang..dpermudahkan segala urusan..AMIN.

naimanuar said...

AN--thanks...u too tk care
Abah--sudah ko! tahun ni 29 ok! ha2 thanks