Wednesday, May 12, 2010

from this moment....

google image

Doing 2 things at the same time is very exhausted. Especially that involve the BRAIN. Thank god we are living in an IT world, every information need is just a click away.
What am I referring too? mm... Well, I already started planning for next year. You know THE DAY! ha3. It seems like there are so many things to do--> from color scheme to venue of the wedding. si dia and I had a discussion last Sat (8/5/2010). We haven't really decided on the dates yet, but this raya will be the day for both of us to announce it to family members. I realize one thing, when si dia is serious, he is SERIOUS. he3 When he said it has to be this way, well this way it is. ha3 Based on past experience and current relationship, I am finally can agree on things with si dia.
Our focus during the discussion was on $ issue. To tell you the truth, si dia is thrifty and I am spendthrift. What a total opposite. He is good with managing his finances. Me, on the other hand, I will worry about it later. ha3 We came to an agreement on the amount both of us need to save. It's a huge budget which will cover almost everything. I think in the end both of our parents will only need to chip in some and there will be sponsorship from relatives and friends. ha3
Another thing we also agreed on the color scheme for the solemnization and the reception on his side. I am still trying to decide on my side. Damn, there are too many colors! ha3 We also discuss on whether to get engage or not. The best part was, si dia said I only need to worry on my side and he will worry on his side. Cool! I think by end of this year we should have decided on the dates and the mak andam, the boutique, etc...I only want a simple wedding yet a meaningful ones. I mean what's important is that we don't over-spend or over-do just for the wedding and later on we have nothing left to start a life.
The on-going main concern is to find a suitable location to stay. Since both of us is working at two different directions, we are trying to find somewhere in the middle. We have listed down the probable places, and hopefully, we will find a suitable place to call home.
to be continued....