Friday, November 13, 2009

ThIS FrIENd

I am a bit frustrated with this particular friend of mine. I've been sharing stuffs with this friend all this while, and when I told this friend that I wanted to apply for my license, this friend made a negative remarks about it. At first I was ok, but then when this friend kept demotivating me, I felt very mad. This friend was not 'warm' when I called. I sensed that this friend doesn't want to talk to me. But this friend didn't said so. I wanted to talk to this friend to change opinion and to get this friend's word of encouragement. But in the end I was frustrated.
So I deleted my previous entry on the PLAN. I told Rahman, I don't give a damn towards this friend. Yelah I ni siapa, dia tu siapa. I don't need this kind of friend in my life. Yes, you are still my friend but just a normal friend, whereby I don't want to give a shit about your life...ANYMORE.
I was hoping this friend gave me all the support that I need, but in return I don't care. I don't need your support or your concern. Sungguh berlagak ayat2 ko semalam.
IF THERE'S A WILL, THERE'S A WAY!









2 comments:

Arash Libra said...

sabar naima..even aku pun tatau sape yg ko maksudkan..

sedangkan aku pun x faham..patutnya supportlah kwn²...ni suka nak condemn jer..padahal diri mereka sendiri..NAN ADO..pedulikkaannn..aku sokong ko..skali aku dah apply dulu dari ko..ha3

naimanuar said...

tak pelah.. biar tuhan je tau sapa...
btw, now i know who is my REAL friend. kite susah senang sama, nape nk condemn kan... nasib ko lah labu... ku bukan minta duit diorg pun. kalo ko apply dulu dari aku bgs lah... aku menyusul kemudia.. ha2 buat je man.. nnt leh lah kite tayang 'title' tu! ha3