Since today I am totally on lazy mode, why don't I update something on my blog. This is the picture of us the day after the convocation day. I wanted so much to have a photo taken at a studio but since the convocation was on Sunday, banyak kedai gambar tutup. I was kind of frustrated. Yelah dah make up bagai, tak de gambar studio. Bengang je. So I told si dia that I want to have at least one taken. So I went to meet him up at Bangi, and we went to the place where si dia took photo with his family.
Btw, si dia will be going to induksi next Monday for 3 weeks++. Dahlah jauh, lama pula tu. Nasib badan. Even on Sat & Sun he will not be able to come back. 3 weeks without a boyfriend. ha3 melampaukan. Meluat lak ayat I ni. (pedulikan) Going to miss him terribly. So tomorrow I am going to spend my day with si dia and celebrating an early birthday. (his birthday). When I asked him what he wants for his birthday, there were countless stuff he named, and I was totally confused which exactly he wanted the most. Anything for you dear. Just name it, and I'll buy it. Tapi dengan syarat lah! ha2.
Btw, si dia will be going to induksi next Monday for 3 weeks++. Dahlah jauh, lama pula tu. Nasib badan. Even on Sat & Sun he will not be able to come back. 3 weeks without a boyfriend. ha3 melampaukan. Meluat lak ayat I ni. (pedulikan) Going to miss him terribly. So tomorrow I am going to spend my day with si dia and celebrating an early birthday. (his birthday). When I asked him what he wants for his birthday, there were countless stuff he named, and I was totally confused which exactly he wanted the most. Anything for you dear. Just name it, and I'll buy it. Tapi dengan syarat lah! ha2.
p/s: satu benda for the day pun tak buat lagi.
No comments:
Post a Comment