Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sekuntum mawar merah jambu dari si dia



It was less expected. I did not even have thought that si dia will do this. he2 He is not that kind of 'romantic' guy who will get down to his knee to propose, or do some kind of unexpected romantic attitude like buying me flower etc. Well actually I gave him this idea asking him to order a bouquet in advance when he is away. (He is going to be away for 1 month, starting today, attending INDUKSI) And I remembered he made this kind of cute remarks by saying, "nak buat ape? tak cukup ke bunga I kasi masa convo?" Actually I purposely wanted him to do it! ha3 I siap cakap, "pretty please?" still not convincing enough! ha3
So on last Saturday, it was OUR day. Dari pagi sampai malam I dating dengan dia. Movie marathon was a MUST. Met our 'tempat rahsia' I gave him my car key while I was at the ATM. When I open the car door, I was surprised to see the pink rose! I tergelak, so touched with this kind of action. I tanya kenapa, si dia jawab, kan u nak bunga. Blooming.com dah buka, I beli lah untuk u. I tanya, satu je ke? si dia jawab tak cukup ke? ha3 I senyum dan jawab the thought that counts. ha3
Bought si dia an early birthday present, a shoe which cost me a bomb. (yes, anything for you dear) TAPI KENAPA KASUT KERJA LELAKI SANGAT MAHAL!!!!! boleh beli banyak kasut I tau. Without the discount, memang I rasa sangatlah mahal! nasib baik ade sale. I think kasut kerja lelaki sama je. tak macam kasut perempuan ade banyak pattern. si dai tanya I , ok tak, macam mana nak jawab? ha3 I tengok semua sama je. ha3.

p/s: mmm







2 comments:

shirin said...

alah, sweettnyer!

naimanuar said...

chomel kan?