Thursday, November 12, 2009

HaPPy BirTHdAy!!!


It is the first time I am being apart from si dia. It's only 4 days and 26 days more to go. Actually this is the first time we are celebrating birthdays together as a couple. As I mentioned earlier, I celebrated his birthday earlier on last Sat & Sun. Bought him 'A' present (which is a shoe, tu pun setelah dipaksa). One thing about si dia is that being a thrifty person, he claimed he doesn't need a new shoe or shirt. Susah tau. I really wanted to buy something for him. My style is simple, I buy what you need, not something you don't like. Same goes with my friends. I will ask them what they want/wish... senang kan. Susah sangat kasi duit je.
He told me during lunch just now, everybody sang him a birthday song during the morning session. As knowing him by heart, I bet he will be blushing when it happened. I wanted to send a card or ordered a cake, but he said don't have to. Everything can be wait until he comes back. Oklah...
So to the love of my life, MOHD ANUAR BIN MOHD ALI, happy birthday to you dear. (we did talked for an hour early morning, and I sang him a birthday song. hi2)

And this song goes to you!



4 comments:

cikzaa said...

wah romantik jugak kamu ye..!

Aida Narina said...

ini memang orang tengah hangat bercinta ni... :) btw, happy birthday to u too miss naimatuls's bf! :)

*Ojah* said...

aaa sweetttt

naimanuar said...

cikzaa-hihi..lomatik habes!
AN--ye lah... love is in the air beb..
ojah--hihi