This is the 1st time I am doing this. Few months back, Rahman did tag me, but I tak buat.haha.. Anyway, it is about DAYS.. (Mon-Sun) Well, I've chosen last week.
Monday
It was a public holiday. Was in PD holiday with my best friend. Reached KL around 3pm then headed to Tesco Extra at Selayang with Atie to buy groceries. After shopping, went back home, unpacked, and sleep early.
Tuesday
Work! Ramai lak MC. So I was so busy covering other colleagues duty. I barely touched my own work.
In the evening, went to class. I really don't like attending this class. I think all AIS lecturers are boring, very the DUHHHHH. Just few more weeks to go to finish my degree.
Wednesday
Still ade yang MC. So busy doing admin matters. Today manged to do MY work. Need to complete the EA form and E form for submission. Target 13/3/2009.
Good news, FAR cancelled. Puan Rose ada hal. I think I went somewhere, but I cant recall.
Thursday
Su came back.. So I was not that busy anymore. My target to complete the FORMS were on schedule. No class today, I sensed i went somewhere but I cant recall where to. hahaha...
Friday
It has been raining since yesterday. So the weather was so nice. The best day of the week. I really love Friday. Don't you? The FORMS were completed. So i did the made submission and distributed it to the staffs.
Got class in the evening. Today, my bf wore a lime green baju melayu. I was so stunned when I saw him at parking... He looked soooooooo handsome. hahaha.. We had dinner after class, as usual.
Saturday
Appointment with my Financial Planner @ Friendster Cafe. haha.. I am an accountant to be but yet I need a FP to plan my finance. hehe.. I had invested my EPF. So was thinking to do a cash investment. mmm still thinking about it. And she even introduce me a saving plan. mmm..
After the appointment, met my bf. We went to Time Square but otw, it rained very heavy. Bobi was there with his family. So was thinking to meet them. But once I reached there, he was about to leave. He said, he went shopping(beli tie) then was looking for Wendy's. I pun tak tau Time Sq. ada Wendy's. Then he tried to find a place to eat, but the place doesn't suits him. So they went to NURIN! hahaha.. masa I jalan2 I terjumpa Wendy's which was located at one corner. hahaha... Oh I forgot to mention that we watched "Race to the Witch Mountain". The Rock berlakon. best! dahlah handsome. and macho! hihi..
Sunday
Ada class FAR tapi kejap je. hihi... Had breakfast at McD. Bumped into kak letop. Then after class man, hafiz, bobi, nua, letop n I had brunch. I minum je. All of them went back after lepak, nua n i headed back to UiTM to study MAF.hihi.. We managed to cover 1 chapter, then headed to Sunway to watch "Watchmen"--- BORING!!!!! jgn tgk. Lepas tgk wayang, kitorg blk lah.... I slept early.
So briefly something like that. Sapa nak buat? I pun tak tau.. coz I only have 4 contacts in my list. hahaha
1 comment:
thanks to do the tag..anyway bukan few mths back la..last week sajorkk!! hahaha
Post a Comment