Well, now I am officially 27 – not a girl not yet a woman.
"I used to think I have the answers to everything. But now I know that life doesn’t always go my way. I’ve seen so much more than you know now. So tell me to shut my eyes. I am not a girl not yet a woman. All I need is time, a moment that is mine, while I’m in between."
Thank you to all my lovely friends - Rahman, Kin, Z, Bobi, Jijul, Bob, Jabo, Atie, Wina, Aimi, Su, Wak, who else? My family, oh ya Aliff Omar in Madinah, those in FB, and not to forget from my special one and those I did not mentioned. Thank you sooooooooooo much.
Well, yesterday was a turning point to everything. At this age, I wonder what lies ahead of me. Well I am in the ‘future’ that I planned years back. Only 1 thing that I planned still at the planning stage. I hope that particular plan will soon become a reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment