Hello there,
Since Mon, I've been lazing around doing nothing--I repeat, NOTHING @ work. Just this and that to keep me busy, but it is no so productive at all. Bosses are not around and the office seems so quite since most everybody is not around. While doing NOTHING, (well actually it is something right?), I searched for interesting blog to read. My friends have been doing it. Then I just click on their links to find other blog. Frankly, I love blogs in pink! (i have tagged the pink blogs) Most of the blogger are female, and I only come across 2 male blogger. hi3 (sorry guys, I am not discriminating you, but if you talk about cars or fishing, it bores me)
Well, after reading all the pink blogs, it inspires me to have mine too! I think it is interesting. I read an article last Sun (cant remember which newspaper), it says that blogging can generate income. Is that true? I mean, I read about this guy, he is the million-blogger-aire at the age of 25. I cant remember what is his name, Dr. smthg. (malay chap). Anyway, my blog will be like most blogs, sharing about stuffs. It's like the old days--DEAR DIARY!
Yesterday I went to TGV to watch BEVERLY HILLS CHIHUAHUA.(http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/beverlyhillschihuahua/) As usual, alone. Always alone. About the movie, it was so hilarious, fun, entertaining. It's about Chloe (voice of Drew Barrymore-I never missed any of her movies)....oh just click the link, and read the preview. I give a thumb's up. Planning to watch few more movies like Yes Man, Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging, Wild Child, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (outdated) etc. Tak dpt tgk wayang, beli je DVD. oh and there is a new movie from Sandra Bullock. I cant wait! and I have been watching MAMMA MIA, The Movie & Made of Honor countless of time.
Well, Awal Muharram is just around the corner. What is my resolution/s for next year? First and foremost, to be a better muslimah, insya allah. The rest will be the usual, as I always recite doa after prayers-minta ditemukan jodoh, dimurahkan rezeki, semoga ibadah diterima oleh-Nya, semoga graduate this semester, etc... If my friends read this, they will sure laugh at me. 'Ditemukan Jodoh'--oh so typical of me. Well, that is one of the top wish in my new year's resolution. ha3 and one more thing..hopefully this year's bonus more or less something like last year! hi3
It's 4.30pm now. I am planning to bring my siblings to watch movie tomorrow. They have been nagging me since school holiday started last month. And I am planning to clean up my room over the long weekends!! It is so ship wreaking situation. My dad always said, 'tikus pun tak nak beranak kat dalam bilik tu!' ha2. But it's not that bad, honestly. -overloaded closet/drawers & bookshelves, Cd's on the floor-just to give you some idea how it looks. ha3
OK..enough for my first entry. I hope you will enjoy reading my entry, as I enjoyed so much writing and sharing it to you.
Take care!
3 comments:
kekwat!! nak jugek.....rival sgt!! matilah mek! cabotttttttt
tulah..terkezu mek membaca!!! hahha welcome to the world of blog...write as many as u want!!!..akkhakkah
man & kin:HARUS!!!!
Post a Comment