Anyways...... I nak update development about my daughter. She is going to be 7 month old on 14 April. How time flies. Few months back, she was this
1 month old
Born on 14 Sept 2013 at 2020hrs

This was taken by mu husband. I didn't really get a chance to hold her after I 'pushed' her put into this world. My last memory of her was, she was blue in color, and yadayada, I heard her cried (finally) and I 'went to sleep'. When I woke up, I was wheeled back to my room, feeling sleepy and tired and not to forget HUNGRY. But maternal instinct wanted to see her, but I was too weak to even hold my own cup. HUbby showed me this photo, and I the last thing I remembered, I tertido lepas makan ubat. When I woke up the next day, I felt fresh and excited to meet and to hold her. That's when everything begins.....
It was difficult during the first week. Sore nipple, body aching, flabby stomach, sleepless hours but syukur, husband was around all the time giving full support especially during feeding time. Had 3 times engorged (damn it was indescribable) until to the extend the whole bed was shaking due to the pain. Oh and she had jaundice..... We did everything from this to that (you name it), but still her jaundice didn't subside until the 14th day and had to be referred to hospital. She had her urine and blood test for other probabilities and syukur alhamdullilah, she IS ok!
She was an easy baby to look after. She cries when she is hungry. And she sleeps through the nite. I already given her fm alternately.
2 months old
She likes to suck her hand covered with mitten. She already know how to make
The first week went back to work was tough! Asyik teringat dekat Keisha. Since hubby is nearby, he will go back as often as he can to check on her. As for me, I just can't wait to reach home! It was tiring since I have to travel back and forth from Bangi to KL, and on duty as a mother at nite. Alah bias tegal biasa.... I am ok with it as long I have my caffeine in the morning.
She is being taken care of by my father in law. At first it was a little bit 'kelam kabut' coz at times she will show her tantrum, and sometimes she is ok. But overall, she is an easy baby to look after. At this time, she can lift her head if she is lying on her stomach. Oh yeah I forget to mention that, I taught her to sleep facing down.
3 moths old
This little girl is afraid of strangers. Well, every weekends we will go out before going back to my parents house. That's when we realized that she is afraid of unfamiliar faces including my family. She doesn't like to sit in her stroller and sometimes hubby has to hold her. This cheeky girl just like to make faces, will be excited to see familiar faces, and quite 'talkative' too!
4 months old
She drools. Most of her 1-3 months clothes doesn't fit her anymore. She is growing taller and bigger. She doesn't like to play with her toys. By this time, she can turn herself. At time she will show her tantrum like doesn't want to be put down.... kena dukung je. So far after every taking her immunization, she is ok. Tak demam/meragam. She is a good baby.
5 months old
When she was young, Keisha is afraid of...........bathing time. Until she reached almost reached 3 months old, baru ok. Kalau tidak, sepanjang mandi she will cry. It was so difficult to bath her. And since her bones and muscles are getting stronger, well bathing time can be a challenged! She likes to do acrobatic styles, that's when accidents happened! he3 When she loves her bathing time, we realized that she loves to do the aquatic styles. So we tried on a bigger pool (swimming), she was kind of afraid. I think is because the water so cold. But will try it again next time.
At this age, I've given her baby bites. She likes to imitates our mouth while eating as if she is eating too. Gelak2, buat bising, dah pandai macam2. Refused to play her own toys. Prefers newspaper, car keys, plugs, remote, you name it! And she knows her weekly routine. Jalan2. Oh she loves riding in a car. Badan pun dah tegap, she is getting friendlier towards strangers.
She started teething but refuses to chew on rubber teething ring. Mula2 dulu she likes to suck her finger.
6 months old
Loves to shout! Bought her a walker, and since then, she has been using it to the max. From one end to the other end. She can crawl, likes to 'buat sepah', not afraid of cats, likes boys/men, refused to eat her bubur/puri, she prefers what grown ups are having. Surprisingly, she likes to eat bread! Oh the first two white caps dah nampak. Kesian dia gusi gatal.
One thing about Keisha, no matter what, we put her to bed by 9pm. She will wait for me everyday to direct bf her. If I am late,, hubby will try to put her to sleep or play with her until I reached home. She will cry if hubby leaves her sight, already recognizing things and situation. Memang sah kaki jalan macam mommy! Oh changing her diaper/clothes is a hassle now!
Every weekends, I will give her special treatment. Belek2 from head to toe. Ni jelah masa yang mummy ada. Walau Keisha bangun sangat awal setiap weekends, mummy sanggup layankan, sampai tertido2 mummy dibuatnya. That is why my weekends is very precious. I want to do everything for her from dawn till mid nite. I want to be with her, play with her, hold her and of course direct bf her. But sinece she is like already half a year, she is in the phase of very active sampai lenguh mummy and ayah.
----------------------------
A poem to our daughter....
How time flies
It's already half a year
You've grown
You are our love
You are our strength
Your are the air that we breath
You are our happiness
You mean a world to us
You will always be our baby
We are thankful to have you
To be your parents
Insya allah to watch you grow
May Allah bless our journey
Our prayers





No comments:
Post a Comment