![]() |
| Si kenit yang montel |
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Motherhood
Concern friends has been asking me how IS motherhood. Well frankly speaking, the first month was tough-->with body aching, tired, getting use to a routine and still can't believe that the baby I'm holding is MINE! There was few time I referred myself as 'kaklong' when communicating with my baby. lol.
After a while, I am getting used to all the changes. Yes I admit that it takes most of of my time just tending her. If before I used to take my own sweet time while shower/eating/etc, but now everything needs to be in record time. Ni pun curi2 masa nak update blog eventhough I didn't get enough sleep this morning.
Keisha had blocked nose. I realized it yesterday night when I brought her up to my room (this week am at my parents place) I asked my husband why was she snoring. (It sounds like she was snoring) After checking her, my husband said Keisha had a blocked nose. She was breathing through her mouth, and she was feeling uncomfortable. I was worried and didn't sleep that much as I kept checking on her. Surprisingly, she didn't wake up for her 'breakfast' and I had to wake her up and breast feed her.
This morning, we went to Klinik Kanak2 Serena at Bukit Rahman Putra. I've heard that Dr Serena Dass is the best pediatrician around besides Dr Tan (Klinik Pakar Kanak2 Putra) Do Google about Dr Serena. All the nice descriptions suits her, on top of that she is pretty too! I need to monitor Keisha supaya dia tak jatuh sakit. Semua ni tanda2 dia bakal demam. Kesian kan budak kecil sakit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment