Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hatchooooo

Ya allah, giler berzaman tak update blog. Banyak dah spiderweb... Bukan apa, sejak mendirikan rumah tangga ni, masa banyak habis dekat jalan raya. Pagi2 dah bangun macam nak pergi sekolah, malam baru balik. Bila sampai rumah, rehat2 jap lepas tu terus tidur.... Dengan kesibukan kerja, bukan macam dekat office lama, boleh je update blog masa kerja. he3 Banyak yang hendak dituliskan. Sekarang ni rasa macam dah 'stabil' untuk mem-blog kembali. Even ada smart phone pun, I tak serajin mana nak update blog. ha3. Pending updates on my wedding. Nanti nak buat special entry just for it. Nak berterima kasih kepada banyak pihak. (Ayat skema) Apa yang terbaru eh? Jengjengjeng.... hagak2nya apa? Bila tak kahwin, orang tanya bila nak kahwin. Bila dah kahwin, orang tanya, bila nak ada anak.... Jengjengjeng...
Syukur alhamdullilah, I dan suami dikurniakan rezeki dari Yang Maha Esa selepas sebulan kami mendirikan rumah tangga. Reszeki uols. I pun terkejut. Tapi I memang 'mengharapkan' pun sebab umur I tahun ni dah 30. Ya allah, mak dah 30 uols! Macam tak caya je. he3 Jadi bermulalah episode morning sickness sehinggalah tahap menyesuaikan perubahan hormon sepanjang tempoh tersebut. Sekarang dah masuk ke bulan ke-enam, kadang2 masih ada sickness, kadang2 mabuk2 udara, kadang2 berasa tidak selesa dan banyak lagi. During the first 4 months was the worst moment in my life. I had to endure the sickness which was so bad, I was admitted to hospital twice due to dehydration. I tried to think positively, enjoy the moment of being pregnant, but, yeah I do look worst during that time! Goodbye high heels, trendy work clothes, I changed it to flat and maternity clothing. I even changed my headscarf, I don't like to put on make up, I was soooooo UGLY at that time. I can't do housework, I was so lazy and gets tired easily. I can't stand the 'cooking' aroma, detergents, even the body wash I used to use before. I had fever all the time, vomiting all the time, oh I can't eat oily food and CHICKEN! When ever I found a comfort food, it only lasts for a week, then I will have to change it until my body can accept the food I ate. What else? oh ya, the back pain was painful! Fuhhhhh... But syukur, now I am ok! I finally managed to look after myself, dress up nicely! Barulah ada ghope orang mengandung. I am enjoying every moment, day by day, excited to feel the movement of my baby especially after meal and during my bed time. Everytime during check up, I can't wait for the moment during the scan time, where I can see HER move, see HER in weird positions! There was one time, SHE was in idon'tknowwhat position, that's when I found out HER gender. Syukur. I was excited, and I can't wait to buy all the flowery and cute stuffs for her! Insya allah, I hope I will have a smooth journey through out the rest of the final trisemester, and I don't mind gaining weight and being out of shape and looking not pretty! Yup, I am HUGE and not so pretty! He3. Tak pe, nanti during confinement, kena kasi betul2 dan tak lupa korset kan ada! ha3

No comments: