Wednesday, April 28, 2010

f.a.c.t.s

1. I am looking for an assistant to assist me on accounting & administration work.
Requirement: - Familiar with UBS accounting software
- Hardworking, can handle stress well (most important)
I have friends who are interested (due to a well paid BONUS), but after considering the fact that we are FRIEND, I have to reject their application. I mean, when working, I may be sometimes being the 'pain in the butt' person, I expect the best, and you have to be competent. I am afraid our friendship will be different because of it. I have been working alone doing 5 companies accounts and payroll for almost 4 years, if I can do it ALONE, I expect the assistant to be the same. But rest assured, I am a kind person who is willing to share my knowledge.

2. I am being offered to do a freelance accounting job. Still thinking whether to accept it or not since the company has a 5 years backlog! And if I accept the offer, how much is my fee?

3. Some of my students are lazy! They expect me to feed them with solutions! I told them I would like to change the class from Wed to Sat, one student said, "Cikgu, I cant make it because it's my rest day!" I answered, "It's my rest day too, but I sacrifice every Sat for 2 hrs just to teach you!"
If I am not a teacher, I would have said things like, "No wonderlah!" (because she is known among her friends as a lazy bum)

4. One particular student is very demotivated because he cant understand Malay very well. I am giving him a free tutoring just to make sure he excel in accounting subject. I feel responsible if he is not doing well in this subject.

5. I had migraine attack since Sunday. I asked my grandmother to massage my head, and she found that there was a bump on my head. It was painful for the pass 3 days. I am going to monitor if I have another attack whether there is a bump or not.

6. Very busy with closing. Subsidiary in Singapore is being audited at this moment. I haven't finalized the holding and another subsidiary for audit. Insya allah by next week, everything will be ready for the director's to review.

7. In end of June, I'll be applying the chartered accountant license. I am excited but afraid at the same time.

8. My boss asked me when am I going to attend 'human being' course. What he meant was course on employee's behavioral. OMG, I hate psychology! He suggested it because I really can't stand doing Human Resource related matters especially handling troubled staff. Troubled as in they simply come in late, MCs/emergency leave every few weeks, making their on sorts of rules!

9. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to attend the course in April in Singapore. Busy,busy,busy!

10. Sending my car for major service this Fri. From the last service,as far I remembered there were a long list that I wanted to highlight. In the end, I only have 4 items to mention! (where the heck is the list!!!!)

11. I have submitted my income tax via e-filling. I am waiting for my refund.

12. Oh, one of my best buddy (GIBB) is getting married this Fri after Fri's prayer. I am taking leave just for the event!

13. I met my old personal trainer, Awan @ Giza. Just can't wait to try out the new True Fitness @ Kota Damansara.

wah, I didn't realize there are so many facts about my life! ha....
last but not least...................

14. WE are planning for NEXT YEAR!!! *blush*











4 comments:

afiq said...

migrain seksa lah uiii.... bukak mate pon sakit kekadng... haihh...

naimanuar said...

betul. that's y I wore sun glass!

Aida Narina said...

next year???? yeay! bila is the exact date?cant wait for the preparations updatessss dear! :)

naimanuar said...

AN--sebenarnya, i dunno where to start. nk update tp takut mcm memperbesarkan perkara lak kan. ha3 insya allah. i akan start blogging on it.