Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eyjafjallajökull

Recent news on the volcanic eruption in Iceland makes me wonder only one thing, not on the matter of the natural disaster but on how those effected re-arrange their life.
Due to the microscopic debris from the volcano, it is nto safe to fly a plane. Most airlines canceled their flights and passengers were stranded at the airport, some clueless, for not knowing what to do.
When I look back at the situation, since I am here in Malaysia, I wish it was me who got stranded in a strange land probably in France or any part of Europe.
But it's no fun for those who has datelines and has to go back as scheduled. For the Malaysian students who came back for the Easter break, they are worried about their upcoming exams and the extra classes and assignments datelines. I read that, some only can fly back to London on 2 May.
One of my independent director is stuck in London on a business trip. He said this is no fun at all as he has meetings to attend as per scheduled and the expenses is doubling. (but boss, you are rich, is money an issue to you? :-))

apa benda aku merepek sebenarnya?

Actually I wanted to point out something. Do you realize that Iceland using a different language? It is called an Icelandic Language-->the language of Iceland, retains an inflectional grammar.
So when the volcano erupted in Iceland called Eyjafjallajökull-->how to pronounce it?
It seems that Iceland's are laughing at the world for miss-pronouncing Eyjafjallajökull.









2 comments:

Arash Libra said...

berbelit lidah mek nak sebut nok..even mek ni ada darah spanish..mampoosss tiber jerk..

naimanuar said...

ha3... samalah. tiber ko prasan kan!