Friday, July 3, 2009

Beauty Regime


When I first tried Matt touch -- tada! OIL FREE! I was given a sample, and instantly fell in love with it. So last year, when I wanted to buy it, the Matt Touch was no longer in the market.
So, the beautician introduced me to the substitute.


Matt Touch Foundation Oil-Free Foundation SPF 10
Well, it cost me RM150. I've been using it for a year now. I like this foundation so much because of the Matt finish. I have a very oily skin especially at the t-zone area, but since using this foundation, it controls the excess oil, conceal imperfections, and illuminate complexion. It is different from other foundation I used before. And this one, even though it's costly, it is worth buying . I just finished using the first tube. RM150 for a year? Technically, it is cheap! (well actually, when I first bought it, I was given 4 small tubes)



I bet all of you know what this is. The MIRACLE WATER or facial treatment essence. I first curi2 pakai my mom's (opps), once I dabbed it onto my face, it felt so refreshing and not to forget the yeast smell. I realized that my complexion do changed in photos (but not sure in real life). I rarely use SK-II range, but I do have the travel set in my gym bag. It only cost RM99 (facial treatment cleanser, facial treatment clear lotion and the miracle water)

2 comments:

.a.s.y.i.k.i.n. said...

nk jual ker travel set itu..wwhwhhwhwhhehhehe

naimanuar said...

ape nye kin? RM99 je.. gi lah beli. haha