It happened a moment ago at 8pm when I was driving back from work. The road leading to Bukit Rahman Putra was congested due to the night market being held at Bandar Baru Sungai Buloh. So when I was moving down the flyover, and break, out of sudden something hit my car from behind. I didn't see the rider, but I saw from my view mirror, another motorcycle was balancing himself. I pressed my hazard lights immediately and made my way down the flyover, and stopped by the road side. I was shivering when I waited for the rider, from the road side, I saw few motorcyclists swarming the accident area. I was not so sure what to do at that moment, should I go up to the flyover(risking my life) or wait for him. While waiting, ramai lah pula orang mengorat aku kat tepi jalan. SUngguh muhibah, Cina ada, India ada, Melayu apatah lagi. Then about 15 min later, I saw an ambulance stopped at the accident area. (at that time, i memang panic giler-siap fikir alamak mati ke orang tu. while waiting, I called my mom and my bro, my dad was at surau) I followed the ambulance to Hospital Sg Buloh. I went straight to the emergency ward and searched for the rider. (My mom and bro arrived 10mins later) I managed to locate him, he was fine but his left foot was badly injured. It was because when he hit my car, he tried to balance himself, and another motorcycle langgar his leg and the paddle went straight into his flesh! Nasib baik nurse dah buat dressing kalo tak sure aku pitam tgk kaki dia. I paid for his medical bill, (ala singgit je), my mom took down his particular and everything (macam Inspector Sahab)
So I said to the boy (yes, org muda masih berlesen P) we will settle this once dah jahit kaki tu. Aku pun baliklah.. penat seh. (Tau tak masa tengah stucked in traffic jem tu, I was thinking what to buy at pasar malam)
When I reached home, I re-examined my car again. (hancur hati ku bersama dgn bumper and lampu yg berharga ratusan ringgit) Probably tonight I will be going to the police station to lodge a report. (or tomorrow morning. penat ni.. tunggu ayah balik dari surau)
8 comments:
what?? so sori to hear that..teringat masa xcdent dulu..
hope semua will be fine..
ayo nok!! sib baik u takde aper???...hurmm elok2 bwk keto..jgn ber-angan2 tau!!..
hurmm koyak purse ko nok nk repair.. sib baik takder kelas...eheheh
sian naimah...saba k..
man--tulah... fobia dah ni nk bw kete. rasa mcm nk hire driver. less than a year aku accident lagi!
kin--insuran cover beb! tp hbs lah NCB i.
kak ayu--saba lah ni.
time kasih ye!
sian ko...
x per yg penting semua org selamat.
shirin--alhamdullilah.. cuma aku macam dah fobia lah
Huuuhuu, i memang tak berani drive in KL or klang Valley. Stakat drive kat Melaka or small cities serahkan kunci, hehee. Phobia sebab org naik moto ni ;p
aida--rileks ni kire part of learning curve.
Post a Comment