Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Fruits

Do you know that I love my pizza topping with extra olives? even my Subway too I will request for extra olives. OLIVE-one of my favorite fruit. Olives are widely use in the Mediterranean. Probably you have heard of Olive Oil - used in skin care product, to culinary and medicine. BTW, my point is that Olive=anti oxidant. Anyhow, too much olive oil consumption is not good for your health. Oil will always be Oil, so just take it in moderate.
It is very difficult to find Olive fruit in Malaysia. Mostly they are sold in Cold Storage, for 140g can cost up to RM6.00(marinated). But I found out, if you go to any Arab shops that is selling nuts from Middle East, mmg ada jual. Dalam botol besar and only cost about RM11.00(dh dijerukkan tapi tak seteruk mcm brand dari Mediterranean)
I makan Olive macam makan asam. I like the taste, not that sour as asam. (aku rasa sbb tu kulit aku tak de kedut kot-ha3)



Besides that, I love eating cherry (fruit). In Malaysia is very exepensive 1kg=RM50.00. Nak beli 1/2 kg pun aku ralat sbb dapat sikit je. But in Singapore, it is cheaper. I bought once 1/2kg which costs only S$4.00. Siap boleh pilih. Sedap tau. Cubalah. (tp bukan cherry kat kek tu tau) best serve when chill. nyum2

p/s: i am enjoying my olive at this moment..

2 comments:

Arash Libra said...

ok nt belanja mek mkn cherry byk2..bukan cili ok! kalo chili's xpe! hahaha

naimanuar said...

chili's pun ok gak.. i no prob!